Monday, October 27, 2008

FAQs of the weekend

First, thanks to everyone for the great feedback I've received on the blog/endorsements! With a great group of voters like you all, I'm sure we'll be celebrating on November 4th.

In answer to the most frequently asked questions I got this weekend -
No, I don't get paid for this.
Yes, it takes many hours to do this research.
Yes, I am aware that I am a huge nerd, thank you.

So I don't want anything in return for this blog other than for you all to definitely go out and vote on November 4th. But since it has come up, I'll put a paypal donations link below. If you want to donate one dollar, I will put it towards the two Jen's Family Christmas Charity Projects that my parents, sister and I have undertaken annually for many years. The first project is "playing Santa" to my mom's students at the low income school where she works, and the second is providing holiday treats to the inpatients at Shriners Hospital for Children, where I was treated as a child. Really, all I want is for you all to go out and vote, but if you insist on monetizing your appreciation for my nerdiness, you can throw some quarters into the bucket for some kids below using paypal or credit/debit card.




No comments: